Thursday 29 August 2024

The House they Grew up in


The House they Grew up in, Chichester Festival Theatre, 2017.

Cast: Samantha Spiers, Daniel Ryan, Leonardo Dickens/Rudi Millard, Michelle Greenidge, Matt Sutton, Mary Stockley, Philip Wright, Daisy Fairclough.

Writer: Deborah Bruce
Director: Jeremy Herrin

I remember the set included piles of boxes so I think I assumed the main characters were hoarders but reading the programme I don't think that's what it was about. I also though it was just the two main characters and no other cast so it obviously didn't leave as much impression on me as it could have.

It's one of the few things I still have the ticket for:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dick Whittington

Dick Whittington , London Palladium, 2017. Cast: Julian Clary, Elaine Paige, Ashley Banjo & Diversity, Paul Zerdin, Nigel Havers, Gary W...