Saturday 28 September 2024

People, Places & Things


People, Places & Things, Cambridge Arts Theatre, 2017.

Cast: Lisa Dwyer Hogg, Michael Balogun, Trevor Fox, Susan Lawson-Reynolds, Ekow Quartey, Andrew Sheridan, Imogen Slaughter, George Somner, Aimee Lou Wood, Matilda Ziegler.

Writer: Duncan MacMillan
Directors: Jeremy Herrin & Holly Race Roughan

This was a big hit in London but I didn't go and see it because it sounded depressing. But when a big hit goes on tour it would be rude to miss it. My memory of it is sketchy and I thought it might have been more of a one-woman show than the cast list suggests. Perhaps there was onstage seating too although I imagine if I had one of those I'd have remembered. It was back on in London this summer for no apparent reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dick Whittington

Dick Whittington , London Palladium, 2017. Cast: Julian Clary, Elaine Paige, Ashley Banjo & Diversity, Paul Zerdin, Nigel Havers, Gary W...