Wednesday 2 October 2024

Richard III


Richard III, Alexandra Palace Theatre, 2019.

Cast: Stefan Adegbola, Derbhle Crotty, Heledd Gwynn, Tom Kanji, Michael Matus, Leila Mimmack, Tom Mothersdale, Eileen Nicholas, Caleb Roberts, John Sackville, Quentin Deborne, Freddie Preston, Nathan Reeve, Joseph Walker.

Writer: William Shakespeare
Director: John Haidar

I was excited about this as the Alexandra Palace Theatre was being used for the first time in ages but it turns out it's huge, far too big to put on plays in - I bought a cheap seat at the back and it was like being at the back of Wembley Arena. I don't think I liked the production either but I left at the interval anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allelujah!

Allelujah! , Bridge Theatre, 2018.  Cast: Jacqueline Chan, Jacqueline Clarke, Patricia England, Julia Foster, Colin Haugh, Anna Lindup, Loui...