The last bag. Obviously not the last bag, but by this time I'd started cataloguing and throwing programmes away, so it felt like the last before order arrived. The bag itself came from a cute little shop in Devon and I bought it because I quite fancied the bloke who ran the shop and designed the bag, who inevitably was straight.
Monday, 1 June 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moulin Rouge! The Musical
Moulin Rouge! The Musical , Piccadilly Theatre, 2025. Cast: Natalie Kassanga, Dom Simpson, Craig Ryder, Dex Lee, Ben Richards, Ivan de Fre...
-
Beautiful Thing , Stratford East, 2023. Cast: Raphael Akuwudike, Joshua Asaré, Trieve Blackwood-Cambridge, Shvorne Marks, Scarlett Rayner....
-
Blithe Spirit , Cambridge Arts Theatre, 2010. Cast: Jodie Taibi, Hermione Norris, Robert Bathurst, Bo Poraj, Charlotte Thornton, Alison Stea...
-
A Voyage around my Father , Cambridge Arts Theatre, 2023. Cast: Rupert Everett, Jack Bardoe, Eleanor David, Allegra Marland, Julian Wadham...

No comments:
Post a Comment