Sunday 5 May 2024

Or You Could KIss Me


Or You Could Kiss Me, Cottesloe Theatre, 2010.

Cast: Adjoa Andoh, Basil Jones, Finn Caldwell, Adrian Kohler, Craig Leo, Tommy Luther, Mervyn Millar, Marcus Tilt.

Created by Neil Bartlett and Handspring Puppet Company
Director: Neil Bartlett

I went to see this because I was a fan of Neil Bartlett, a gay writer whose work I really liked (but which I feel a bit different about now - it maybe feels old-fashioned now). I remember there were puppets but I don't remember it being in the Cottesloe Theatre - in my head it felt bigger than that. It might have been set in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Man, Two Guvnors

One Man, Two Guvnors , Norwich Theatre Royal, 2012. Cast: Amy Booth-Steel, Mark Monero, Colin Mace, Kellie Shirley, Nick Cavaliere, Leon Wil...