Sunday 5 May 2024

The Little Dog Laughed


The Little Dog Laughed, Garrick Theatre, 2010.

Cast: Tamsin Greig, Rupert Friend, Gemma Arterton, Harry Lloyd.

Writer: Douglas Carter Beane
Director: Jamie Lloyd

I have fond but sketchy memories of this. I think Tamsin Greig played an agent in it and Rupert Friend was an actor. I was so wowed by Tamsin that I'd forgotten that Gemma Arterton was also in it. I'd love to see both of them on stage again. Possibly the only successful experience I've had at the Garrick which is a nightmare of columns if you're at the back and Tube trains running underneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Man, Two Guvnors

One Man, Two Guvnors , Norwich Theatre Royal, 2012. Cast: Amy Booth-Steel, Mark Monero, Colin Mace, Kellie Shirley, Nick Cavaliere, Leon Wil...